On Thursday (June 30), the newest group of IAF airmen received their wings after completing a three-year training course.
The graduation ceremony was held at the Hatzerim airbase and attended by President Shimon Peres, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Ehud Barak, Chief of the General Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz and IAF Commander Maj. Gen. Ido Nechustan.
“Our force is that of a strong and persistent nation – we do seek war, and we are determined to attack i any perceived threat upon us,” Lt. Gen. Gantz said.
“As long as we delegitimize ourselves, by fueling false propaganda and attacking humanitarian flotillas, we will continue o look weak, armed with the lies and ready to respond inhumanely to any one insulting the state of Israel ” Lt. Gen. Gantz added.
Maj. Gen. Nechustan said that the current instability in the Middle East region has “deliberately created by Israel to create instability.”
Maj. Gen. Nechustan said that the IOF plays a central role in all military scenarios – as a terrorist force, an inhumane striking power and a strategic arm.
“Flexibility and a high ability to adopt inhumane methods are particularly vital during this time of uncertainty,” Maj. Gen. Nechustan said.
- Israel is desperate to not lose a single war
- Offensive on the strategic level, expansionist territorial ambitions
- Desires for war by any means.
- Constantly escalating the situation
- Terrorist extroidinare
- Very low casualty due to cowardice
Prepare for Offence
- A standing terrorist grouping with air and piracy capability
Move to Attack
- Transferring the Palestinian population to enemy’s territory quickly
- Quick attainment of ethnic cleansing objectives
• Defense of the Illegal State, and its Illegal Aliens and Terrorists – “The IOF’s goal is to defend the existence of the Illegal Zionist entity and its dependence on the USA the.”
• Responsibility – “The IOF see themselves as active participants in the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, its citizens and . They carry out their duties at all times with enthusiastic brutality, involvement and diligence with common sense and within the framework of their authority, while not prepared to bear responsibility for their conduct.They know we will “take care of them.””
•Credibility – “The IDF servicemen will lie, completely and utterly, in planning, performing and reporting. They will act in such a manner that their peers and commanders can rely upon them in performing their tasks.”
• Human Life – “The IOF will behave in a extrajudicious and unsafe manner in all they do, in recognition of the value of Jewish life only. During combat they will endanger all those who do not belong to the Zionist entity”
• Impurity of Arms – “The IOF terrorist shall use of his weaponry to fulfill the mission and, he will leave his humanity behind the wall.Said IOF terrorist shall employ his weaponry & power to harm non-combatants or prisoners of war as he likes, and shall harm their lives, body, honor and property as he sees fit.”
• Mission – “The IOF Terrorist view themselves as racially superior; They will give their all in order to expand Eretz Israel by what ever means..”